The Contact All Star Program is Constant Contact’s way to recognize customers who stand out among more than 400,000 small businesses and organizations. These “power users” make the most of Constant Contact’s marketing tools—both in how well they use Constant Contact to meet their goals and the results they get in return.
Constant Contact’s All Stars set an example for small businesses everywhere, and we love to celebrate that “all-star power.”
How do All Stars get picked?
All Stars come in all shapes and sizes — small businesses and organizations from different industries and areas. When Constant Contact chooses All Stars, they look at the following criteria for success:
- Communicate with customers and members for all four quarters of the year*
- Update mailing lists often and obtain permission from all their subscribers to contact them
- Have high open and click-through rates, and low bounce rates
- Use mailing list sign-up tools like “Join My Mailing List” on their website or Facebook page
- Use reports to gain insights about their contact list and online marketing activities
- Use Constant Contact’s social media tools
- For Online Survey customers: have high survey completion rates
- For Event Marketing customers: have a high ratio of invitees who register for their events
- For Constant Contact’s Partners: make great use of their own or their clients’ accounts