|Your next eCommerce web site can be designed by our eCommerce developers in Brooklyn, NY. Our eCommerce shopping cart sytems are built using Magento or WooCommerce to maintain your product inventory and orders. With payment processor integration, you can accept major credit cards such as MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover Card, as well as PayPal, ACH, recurring transactions and more. Lookit Design can customize the shopping experience for both web and mobile sites, and make it secure through SSL encryption, to comply with industry standards. Lookit handles both the creative and technical aspects of eCommerce systems including a web store, a shopping cart, a subscription service, a donation page, or any other financial transaction handled through your website.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
We are proud to offer online payments through our partner, Authorize.Net®, a leading provider of payment gateway services since 1996. Authorize.Net manages the complex routing of transaction data from your business to the credit card and electronic check payment processing networks, ensuring secure and reliable deposit of funds into your merchant account.
- Accept online payments via your website.
- Enter telephone and mail orders through the included Virtual Terminal.
- Payment Types include: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® and electronic checks.
- Customers pay on your website or on a custom Authorize.Net payment page, based on the integration method you choose.
- Automated deposit into your merchant bank account, typically within two business days.
- Log into your secure account for real-time reports showing transaction history and balances.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard compliant.
- You never need to store sensitive data on your computer – Authorize.Net safeguards it in their secure data center.
- Standard features, as well as optional Advanced Fraud Detection Suite™ (AFDS), help you recognize suspicious transactions.
Trustwave’s Digital Certificate Solutions
Trustwave offers digital certificates for many uses, including: Website Identity (EV), Encryption (SSL), Secure Email and Code Signing. Trustwave’s digital certificate solutions offer the same features and trust as the competition but are priced more competitively than the competition.